Half Court Basketball Gym
This unique addition to the ASTF clinic is used primarily for progressive functional training, especially with athletes.
- Bike (upright and recumbent)
- Upper body Ergometer (UBE): arm cycling involving sitting upright and “pedaling” with the arms. Commonly used for arms and shoulders
- Elliptical: stationary machine used to simulate stair climbing, walking, or running without causing unwanted pressure to joints, decreasing the risk of impact injuries
System of springs, straps and pulleys that can be used to perform over 100 exercises. The reformer makes for a highly effective, no-impact stretching and toning workout that is easy on the joints.
Weight Training Equipment
- Squat rack
- Bench press
- Leg press
- Free weights
Functional Exercise Equipment:
- Medicine balls and Swiss balls
- BOSU Ball: inflated rubber hemisphere attached to a rigid platform used for balance training
- Resistance bands
- Foam rolls
- Plyometric boxes: used for forward, lateral, and other plyometric jumping drills.
- Tilt boards, swiss disks and AirEx
Exercise strap that allows you to use your own body weight as the resistance source for varied upper body, core and lower body training
Standard PT Equipment:
- Traction table
- Modalities: variety of treatment modalities that can help strengthen, relax, and heal muscles (i.e. Soft Tissue Oscillation Therapy, Game Ready Units, Cold packs, Hot packs, Ultrasound, etc)
- Deep Muscle Stimulator: uses vibrations that reach deep into muscle tissue to increase circulation, reduce pain, and enable faster rehabilitation from injury.
- Rebounder: mini trampoline that provides a form of exercise with a low impact on knees and joints.
Our clinic has a variety of equipment available to fulfill a wide array of treatments: